Terms and conditions
This website (www.bizhelp.ae) is maintained by Bizhelp. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Bizhelp. Bizhelp offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and the governing law is the local law
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account